Searching for a place to satisfy your taste buds and your desire for proper coffee? Cafeat puts a stop to the search with French Indian fusion food to quench the fussiest of buds.
• For £19 (up to a £42.80 value) receive two courses with a glass of wine each for two people.
• For £38 (up to a £89.60 value) four people can dine.
• The menu features tantalising starters such as salmon nicoise salad or chicken salad, followed by main courses such as steak frites or cheese and onion quiche with salad.
• If it's Indian that takes your fancy, select instead from the wide range of traditional curry dishes on offer.
• Find the restaurant in Banbury, a picturesque drive from Birmingham and Cheltenham.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 13 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »