As cities go, London ticks all the boxes when it comes to history and culture. Experience a little bit of British magic with a fine dining meal at iconic Simpson's-in-the-Strand.
• For £39 you and a friend will enjoy a sumptuous two-course meal -- enjoy a main and a choice between a starter or a dessert -- from the set menu.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £78 or six people for £117.
• The team pride themselves on showcasing the best Britain has to offer, using fresh, seasonal ingredients to create beautiful, classic dishes.
• Starters from the sumptuous set menu include heirloom tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella with herb oil and basil cress;and smooth chicken liver and foie gras pate with spiced chutney and toasted brioche.
• For your main course, why not try the salmon wrapped in puff pastry with Jersey royals and lobster sauce; or the stuffed corn fed chicken breast with summer vegetable broth.
• Desserts include Colston Basset and mustard fruits and summer fruit pudding with clotted cream and fresh berries.
• Simpson's oozes charm and sophistication and is bursting with character. It first opened its doors more than 170 years ago as a chess club and coffee house and has welcomed many a discerning diner including Charles Dickens, George Bernard Shaw, and William Gladstone.
• The elegant dining room with its dark wood panelling and chandeliers is the perfect place to celebrate or treat someone to a special meal.
• Located on the Strand, the restaurant is just a short walk from Charing Cross (0.4 miles) and Temple (0.4 miles) stations.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »