You missed it This great deal for Simpson's-in-the-Strand is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Course Fine Dining Meal from Set Menu for Two (£39), Four (£78), or Six (£117) People
- 149 purchased
96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
As cities go, London ticks all the boxes when it comes to history and culture. Experience a little bit of British magic with a fine dining meal at iconic Simpson's-in-the-Strand.
• For £39 you and a friend will enjoy a sumptuous two-course meal -- enjoy a main and a choice between a starter or a dessert -- from the set menu.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £78 or six people for £117.
• The team pride themselves on showcasing the best Britain has to offer, using fresh, seasonal ingredients to create beautiful, classic dishes.
• Starters from the sumptuous set menu include heirloom tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella with herb oil and basil cress;and smooth chicken liver and foie gras pate with spiced chutney and toasted brioche.
• For your main course, why not try the salmon wrapped in puff pastry with Jersey royals and lobster sauce; or the stuffed corn fed chicken breast with summer vegetable broth.
• Desserts include Colston Basset and mustard fruits and summer fruit pudding with clotted cream and fresh berries.
• Simpson's oozes charm and sophistication and is bursting with character. It first opened its doors more than 170 years ago as a chess club and coffee house and has welcomed many a discerning diner including Charles Dickens, George Bernard Shaw, and William Gladstone.
• The elegant dining room with its dark wood panelling and chandeliers is the perfect place to celebrate or treat someone to a special meal.
• Located on the Strand, the restaurant is just a short walk from Charing Cross (0.4 miles) and Temple (0.4 miles) stations.
Enjoy By 20 October, 2014