88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
For us, there's nothing better than a fresh walk in a beautiful setting followed by a hearty pub meal—so simple yet so satisfying, it's no wonder people have been doing it for centuries. Get in tune with the Lake District's timeless landscape and indulge in a feast for the senses—as well as some great grub—with this Escape to The Crown at High Newton.
• A two-night stay for two people is just £129 (up to a £260.35 value).
• A late 11.30 a.m. checkout is also included.
• Under the guidance of head chef Crawford Campbell, the Crown has been turning out outstanding food—with meat sourced from its own cattle, no less—producing classic pub food to a refined standard. Try it for yourself with a two-course meal included on your first night.
• If you return to dine on the second evening, you'll also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
• A full English breakfast is also included each morning.
Enjoy By 31 July, 2014
The Crown at High Newton
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, and Late Checkout
enjoy £131.35 savings
- from £129
up to 50%