For us, there's nothing better than a fresh walk in a beautiful setting followed by a hearty pub meal—so simple yet so satisfying, it's no wonder people have been doing it for centuries. Get in tune with the Lake District's timeless landscape and indulge in a feast for the senses—as well as some great grub—with this Escape to The Crown at High Newton.
• A two-night stay for two people is just £129 (up to a £260.35 value).
• A late 11.30 a.m. checkout is also included.
• Under the guidance of head chef Crawford Campbell, the Crown has been turning out outstanding food—with meat sourced from its own cattle, no less—producing classic pub food to a refined standard. Try it for yourself with a two-course meal included on your first night.
• If you return to dine on the second evening, you'll also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
• A full English breakfast is also included each morning.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 July, 2014
The Crown at High Newton
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, and Late Checkout
- from £129
up to 50%