98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Skip the trip to the fancy home goods store -- learn to make your own custom, high-quality glassware at Seattle Glassblowing Studio in Belltown:
• $142 ($300 value) for a make your own glass bowl, sea float, ornament, paperweight, or flower class for two
• $75 ($150 value) for a make your own glass bowl, sea float, ornament, paperweight, or flower class for one
• $75 ($150 value) for a four-hour group workshop
• $272 ($545 value) for a four-hour private lesson for three people
• $120 for $200 to spend on any glass art
During the fun make-your-own sessions, you'll learn about tools and equipment, how to form and shape blown glass, and how to get just the right color. All tools and materials are provided, and you can schedule a session any day of the week.
The group workshop gives a very good overview of the basics of glassblowing, and you'll leave with 1-2 pieces of your own making. Private lessons follow an even more accelerated pace; you and your pals will typically make three to six custom glass pieces.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Seattle Glassblowing Studio
Create Beautiful Glassware in Belltown
enjoy $75 savings
- from $75