Today's deal from the Hale Kitchen & Bar offers the opportunity to combine great food with a trip to a village that was around when William the Conqueror fought his way to the throne.
• For £28 (up to a £67.80 value) you and a friend will conquer a Chateaubriand steak to share and a side dish each -- a banquet fit for royalty without having to pay a king's ransom.
• Alternatively, for £55 (up to a £135.60 value) get the same deal for four people.
• Or £9 (up to a £24.90 value) choose to brighten your day with a lunch main -- such as tiger prawn, mussel and squid ink spaghetti or steak sandwich -- and a tea or coffee each.
• You'll also receive 25% off any bottle of wine.
• The owners behind the cosy and friendly restaurant are passionate about good food and you'll find locally sourced fare on the menu where possible.
Neither woman Norman could fail to be delighted by the chic eatery, so make a charge for the 'Buy Now' button now.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 4 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »