Boasting a mixture of sweet and spicy flavours, marinated meats, and colourful sides -- it really is a wonder that African cuisine hasn't yet made it mainstream. With this deal from 280 Degrees you can find out ahead of the crowds what makes this food so special.
• For £19 (up to a £69.96 value) two people can tuck into a starter and main with a glass of wine each.
• Get together a group of four to enjoy the same deal for £36 (up to a £139.92 value) or make a real meal of it with a group of six for £53 (up to a £209.88 value).
• Find a dish to tantalise your tastebuds on the varied starter menu, with includes dishes such as catfish pepper soup, roasted plantain (African fruit), hot pepper chicken, and garnished goat meat.
• Next choose from the wide selection of traditional mains, including ofe okra (fresh okra soup), grilled fish served with fried plantain, and the isi-ewu (spicy goat head) special.
• You'll also enjoy a glass of wine while you dine at this lovely restaurant on Kilburn High Street.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By October 8, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »