Boasting a mixture of sweet and spicy flavours, marinated meats, and colourful sides -- it really is a wonder that African cuisine hasn't yet made it mainstream. With this deal from 280 Degrees you can find out ahead of the crowds what makes this food so special.
• For £19 (up to a £69.96 value) two people can tuck into a starter and main with a glass of wine each.
• Get together a group of four to enjoy the same deal for £36 (up to a £139.92 value) or make a real meal of it with a group of six for £53 (up to a £209.88 value).
• Find a dish to tantalise your tastebuds on the varied starter menu, with includes dishes such as catfish pepper soup, roasted plantain (African fruit), hot pepper chicken, and garnished goat meat.
• Next choose from the wide selection of traditional mains, including ofe okra (fresh okra soup), grilled fish served with fried plantain, and the isi-ewu (spicy goat head) special.
• You'll also enjoy a glass of wine while you dine at this lovely restaurant on Kilburn High Street.
Enjoy By 8 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Starter and Main with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£19), Four (£36), or Six (£53) People
enjoy £50.96 savings
- from £19
up to 72%