• The following checks will be carried out by a registered nurse:
• Full blood profile, body mass index, blood pressure, basic cardiovascular screen, and pulse rate.
• A diabetes check, lung and breathing check, and a kidney function check will also be carried out and your protein and haemoglobin levels checked.
• Finally, you'll receive a red and white blood cell and platelet count and a testicular or breast examination.
• A report of the findings is also included so you have a record for yourself.
• The friendly, professional staff will explain all the tests as you go, along answering any questions you may have to offer real peace of mind.
• Find the clinic on Harley Street.
• Valid Monday to Friday.
• Please note, you will be required to drink water only for eight hours prior you your assessment. No food is to be consumed.
Enjoy By 18 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Premium Health Assessment
enjoy £160 savings
- from £79