• Better call shotgun when you head to Tivoli Drive-In Theatre
• Admission to any movie for one car is $10 (value $22.80)
• Two hot dogs or dagwood dogs and regular chips from the cafe
• Or two beef burgers with bacon, onion, cheese and lettuce from the BBQ
• Valid for double feature screenings
• 15,500+ likes on Facebook and 4.4 stars from 850+ ratings
Remember the days when you relaxed under starlit night skies and watched movies at the local drive-in? Now you can relive the nostalgia at one of South East Queensland's last remaining drive-in theatres - Tivoli Drive-In, Ipswich.
Why be hemmed in a cinema when you can enjoy the latest in family movies on a mega 32x16m screen from the comfort of your car, reclining on a mattress in the back of your SUV or relaxing in your favourite outdoor chair? The drive-in experience is about family and community coming together.
With no need for a babysitter, let the children come in their pyjamas and fall asleep while you enjoy a night out watching the latest blockbuster. What a great way to enjoy a balmy Queensland evening as a family watching the stars under the stars.
Enjoy By November 2, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Tivoli Drive-In Theatre
Admission to Any Movie for One Car with Two Hotdogs or Dagwood Dogs with Chips, or Two Burgers with the Lot
- from $10