Looking to go out for a tasty treat, but bored of the same old options? Let The Wharf House tantalise your tastebuds with this deal for a six-course tasting menu for two with a cocktail each for £69 (a £123.88 value).
• Enjoy modern British cuisine made with fresh, seasonal and local ingredients, and tuck into a six-course tasting menu -- vegetarian option available -- and accompany your food with a cocktail each.
• The menu includes the likes of: textures of beetroot -- with almond and ginger crumbed goat's cheese mousse; scallops -- with pear puree with a hint of horseradish, carrot with a touch of chilli, carrot crisps and coriander micro herb; Herefordshire fillet of beef -- with shallot and port reduction, savoy cabbage with sesame seed, leek and potato dauphinoise; and an assiette of desserts.
• The sample tasting menu is available Tuesday to Saturday at lunchtimes from 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. and evenings from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• Depending on the weather, cocktails can be served on the terrace. A non-alcoholic cocktail option is available as an alternative.
• This beautiful restaurant in Over, Gloucestershire, has won a Silver Green Tourism award and is an AA Rosette Restaurant.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 19 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Wharf House
Six-Course Tasting Menu for Two People with Cocktail Each
- from £69