If you want to feel good, then don't bother rearranging the furniture. Move some things around in your diary instead and treat yourself to a six-course tasting menu at Feng Shui instead.
• For £33 two people will enjoy the feast.
• Or, four people can tuck in for £64.
• You'll begin with wasabi prawns to kick start your taste buds, followed by a dim sum platter, then soft shell crab.
• For mains you'll enjoy stir fried black pepper beef, General Tang's chicken, stir fried baby pak choi with mushrooms, and egg fried rice.
• Vegetarian options are available.
• Each dish is prepared using fresh ingredients and traditional cooking techniques that have been passed down through the generations.
• Located near Monument, the restaurant is chic and sophisticated and the perfect place to kick back and relax.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 11, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Six-Course Tasting Menu for Two (£33) or Four (£64)
- from £33