You missed it This great deal for Feng Shui is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Six-Course Tasting Menu for Two (£33) or Four (£64)
in LivingSocial customer ratings
If you want to feel good, then don't bother rearranging the furniture. Move some things around in your diary instead and treat yourself to a six-course tasting menu at Feng Shui instead.
• For £33 two people will enjoy the feast.
• Or, four people can tuck in for £64.
• You'll begin with wasabi prawns to kick start your taste buds, followed by a dim sum platter, then soft shell crab.
• For mains you'll enjoy stir fried black pepper beef, General Tang's chicken, stir fried baby pak choi with mushrooms, and egg fried rice.
• Vegetarian options are available.
• Each dish is prepared using fresh ingredients and traditional cooking techniques that have been passed down through the generations.
• Located near Monument, the restaurant is chic and sophisticated and the perfect place to kick back and relax.