You missed it This great deal for Spa 66 is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
90-Minute Swedish or Deep-Tissue Massage
GuyandGirl Spa at the Mondrian South Beach
Hot Stone Therapy Massage or Zen Facial
Face & Body by JGo
Swedish or Deep-Tissue Massage, or Facial
Doors to Heaven Day Spa
Facial with 30-Minute Massage or Microdermabrasion
back by popular demand:
Luxurious Spa Services Package for One or Two
77% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Resort Hotel's three-pool waterfall oasis, Spa 66 is a Fort Lauderdale day spa with luxurious amenities in a tropical atmosphere:
• $129 ($252 value) for a massage and ocean facial; Monday - Friday
• $150 ($252 value) for a massage and ocean facial; Saturday or Sunday
• $139 ($280 value) for an Indian Bliss mani/pedi and facial; Monday - Friday
• $169 ($280 value) for an Indian Bliss mani/pedi and facial; Saturday or Sunday
• $250 ($475 value) for a couples' massage + lunch with champagne; Monday - Friday
• $295 ($475 value) for a couples' massage + lunch with champagne; Saturday or Sunday
The massage and ocean facial option provides a pampering spa experience. The ocean facial relaxes while exfoliating, cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and massaging your face and scalp using all-natural marine-based potions. Called the "beginner's choice," the Swedish massage is a light- to medium-pressure, aromatic, and relaxing massage. If you need a more robust massage, opt for the deep-tissue option instead.
The Indian Bliss spa manicure and pedicure is an 80-minute indulgence for your fingers and toes. Plus, you'll also enjoy the 50-minute Shankara True Indian facial -- a gentle, yet effective manual microdermabrasion.
The couples' massage and lunch includes a 50-minute therapeutic or relaxing massage for each person, plus a lunch with one appetizer to share, one entrée each, one dessert to share, and a bottle champagne to top it all off.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2014