You missed it This great deal for Spa 66 is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
GuyandGirl Spa at the Mondrian South Beach
Hot Stone Therapy Massage or Zen Facial
90-Minute Swedish or Deep-Tissue Massage
Spa Package with Massage and Day Pool Access
Technorganic Wellness Center
1-Hour Organic Facial of Your Choice
back by popular demand:
Luxurious Spa Services Package for One or Two
77% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Resort Hotel's three-pool waterfall oasis, Spa 66 is a Fort Lauderdale day spa with luxurious amenities in a tropical atmosphere:
• $129 ($252 value) for a massage and ocean facial; Monday - Friday
• $150 ($252 value) for a massage and ocean facial; Saturday or Sunday
• $139 ($280 value) for an Indian Bliss mani/pedi and facial; Monday - Friday
• $169 ($280 value) for an Indian Bliss mani/pedi and facial; Saturday or Sunday
• $250 ($475 value) for a couples' massage + lunch with champagne; Monday - Friday
• $295 ($475 value) for a couples' massage + lunch with champagne; Saturday or Sunday
The massage and ocean facial option provides a pampering spa experience. The ocean facial relaxes while exfoliating, cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and massaging your face and scalp using all-natural marine-based potions. Called the "beginner's choice," the Swedish massage is a light- to medium-pressure, aromatic, and relaxing massage. If you need a more robust massage, opt for the deep-tissue option instead.
The Indian Bliss spa manicure and pedicure is an 80-minute indulgence for your fingers and toes. Plus, you'll also enjoy the 50-minute Shankara True Indian facial -- a gentle, yet effective manual microdermabrasion.
The couples' massage and lunch includes a 50-minute therapeutic or relaxing massage for each person, plus a lunch with one appetizer to share, one entrée each, one dessert to share, and a bottle champagne to top it all off.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2014