Lets face it: high street fashion is made for the masses. For a summer frock that fits you like a silk glove, step away from the shops and towards this deal from The London Sewing Room.
• For £49 (a £130 value) you'll receive a one-day intensive summer dressmaking class.
• Or bring along a friend and learn a new skill together -- £95 (a £260 value) gets two people the same deal.
• The course will cover all the basic elements of dressmaking such as pattern cutting, garment construction, zips, seams, and machine set up -- all in an effort to help you craft your perfect creation.
• Taught at a gentle pace by a fashion lecturer, you need no prior experience with a needle and thread to take part.
• You'll find The London Sewing Room on Harrington Way in Greenwich.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points on your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 26 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »