• Tastebuds need saving? Head to Heroes Family Diner
• Three-course dinner for two with wine is $39 (value $91)
• Shared appetiser, two burgers and two banana sundaes
• Glass of house wine or soft drink each
• Open seven days a week
• 4,700+ likes on Facebook and 4.3 stars from 69 ratings
If there's one thing Americans do well, it's food. So it makes sense that the nosh at Heroes Family Diner -Mosman's own American-inspired and styled eatery - follows suit. The chef has worked in some of Sydney's best establishments, so we just know you'll love tucking in to dishes like buffalo wings, onion rings and massive homemade burgers, finishing off with a yummy sweet treat in the form of a banana split.
The decor aint half bad either, with stars and stripes and traditional diner touches everywhere for an authentic look. It's a taste of 'Murica without even leaving 'Straya - you little beauty!
Enjoy By September 19, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Heroes Family Diner
Three-Course American-Style Diner Dinner for Two with Wine
- from $39