Seeking creative inspiration? Allow your mind to be stimulated by Lune Valley, Lancashire. Unspoilt vistas inspired scribes such as Ruskin, Gray, and Wordsworth -- not to mention legendary landscape artist, Turner. Put pen to paper with an Escape to The Castle Inn, Hornby, to witness the serene views that inspired these famous artists.
• A one-night stay for two is just £69 (up to a £144.95 value), or a two-night stay for just £139 (up to a £273.90 value).
• Wax lyrical about your vintage boutique room where you'll find antique furniture, unique baths, and cosy beds.
• Arise from your slumber at your own pace on your last morning with a late checkout.
• Wake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast certain to get your creative juices flowing.
• Guests staying for two nights will receive a main course each made using the finest local ingredients on the second evening.
• Receive a bottle of wine if dining with overnight stays, or if returning to the restaurant on the second evening with two-night stays (min. £40 spend per couple).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 31, 2014