100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Seeking creative inspiration? Allow your mind to be stimulated by Lune Valley, Lancashire. Unspoilt vistas inspired scribes such as Ruskin, Gray, and Wordsworth -- not to mention legendary landscape artist, Turner. Put pen to paper with an Escape to The Castle Inn, Hornby, to witness the serene views that inspired these famous artists.
• A one-night stay for two is just £69 (up to a £144.95 value), or a two-night stay for just £139 (up to a £273.90 value).
• Wax lyrical about your vintage boutique room where you'll find antique furniture, unique baths, and cosy beds.
• Arise from your slumber at your own pace on your last morning with a late checkout.
• Wake each morning to a hearty full English breakfast certain to get your creative juices flowing.
• Guests staying for two nights will receive a main course each made using the finest local ingredients on the second evening.
• Receive a bottle of wine if dining with overnight stays, or if returning to the restaurant on the second evening with two-night stays (min. £40 spend per couple).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
The Castle Inn
Overnight Stay for Two People with Breakfast (£69); or Two-Night Stay with Breakfast and Main Course Each on One Evening (£139)
enjoy £75.95 savings
- from £69
up to 52%