Once offering refuge for centuries as a Cistercian monastery, Champneys Henlow is now an idyllic spa and pampering retreat nestled in the resplendent Bedfordshire countryside. Whether you need to detox, relax, indulge, or boost your activity, this spa hotel has it all.
• An overnight stay in a standard room is just £149 per person, based on double occupancy (up to a £249 value).
• Set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, the spectacular weir the monks built still stands on the river that flows past with the sound of water aiding contemplation.
• A healthy, nutritious breakfast, lunch, and dinner is on offer as part of the package.
• You'll experience the finest Champneys traditions of health, fitness, and wellbeing with unlimited use of the latest spa facilities.
• What's more, you'll also each receive a Champneys 25-minute massage and Champneys 25-minute relaxing facial.
• This Escape is for two people, and priced per person based on double occupancy. You must buy two vouchers to avail of the per person rate.
• Single guests may stay for a £50 single person supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 August, 2014