• Become qualified to deliver training services with All Australian Training
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is $595 (value $1,600)
• Course runs over five days or six evenings per week
• Choice between four locations - see the full list below
• Evening courses offered at some locations
• Registered training provider (RTO 22114)
• Nationally-recognised training
Been dreaming of a new career but don't know where to start? If you're planning to work in the vocational education and training (VET) sector, then this Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) would be perfect for you - it's even required by the Australian Quality Training Framework Essential Standards for registration.
Through All Australian Training, you'll cover units on making presentations, building client relationships and business networks, assessing competence and much more.
Sound like a mouthful? Don't stress, the instructors are patient and helpful - they will explain everything to you once you choose your desired location, each with its own dates and times. There's no time like the present to upskill your life - don't miss your chance!
Enjoy By January 14, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
All Australian Training
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - Four Locations
- from $595