88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
It may be known as the Granite City, but Aberdeen has prospered on oil; and thanks to the black gold, the city has built up a wealth of cultural attractions and nightlife hotspots -- especially in the trendy Merchant Quarter. Visit the capital of north-east Scotland with a stay at the stylish Carmelite.
• An overnight stay for two people is just £69 (up to a £147 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £120 (up to a £272 value).
• You'll be welcomed with a refreshing glass of Prosecco each on arrival as well as a selection of mouthwatering bar treats including; haggis bon bons, prawn twisters, chilli beef strips, and others.
• A full Scottish breakfast is also included on each morning of your stay.
• Aberdeen has a variety of excellent free attractions on offer, from the Maritime Museum to the Aberdeen Art Gallery.
• There is availability on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
One- (£69) or Two-Night (£120) Aberdeen City Centre Stay for Two with Prosecco on Arrival and Daily Breakfast
enjoy £78 savings
- from £69
up to 53%