You missed it This great deal for Carmelite is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
One- (£69) or Two-Night (£120) Aberdeen City Centre Stay for Two with Prosecco on Arrival and Daily Breakfast
in LivingSocial customer ratings
It may be known as the Granite City, but Aberdeen has prospered on oil; and thanks to the black gold, the city has built up a wealth of cultural attractions and nightlife hotspots -- especially in the trendy Merchant Quarter. Visit the capital of north-east Scotland with a stay at the stylish Carmelite.
• An overnight stay for two people is just £69 (up to a £147 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £120 (up to a £272 value).
• You'll be welcomed with a refreshing glass of Prosecco each on arrival as well as a selection of mouthwatering bar treats including; haggis bon bons, prawn twisters, chilli beef strips, and others.
• A full Scottish breakfast is also included on each morning of your stay.
• Aberdeen has a variety of excellent free attractions on offer, from the Maritime Museum to the Aberdeen Art Gallery.
• There is availability on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.