You missed it This great deal for Michelin-Starred Galvin La Chapelle is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Michelin-Starred Galvin La Chapelle
Michelin-Starred Meal for One (from £24), for Two (from £48), or for Four (from £96), with Champagne
- 209 purchased
96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're a devoted follower of fine dining, then you're sure to worship at the feet of today's praise-worthy deal from Michelin-starred Galvin La Chapelle.
• For £24, you can enjoy a heavenly two-course meal for one person with a glass of Galvin Grande Reserve champagne.
• For £48, two people can enjoy the same.
• For £96, four people can dine.
• Alternatively, for £29, go all out and enjoy a three-course meal for one with a glass of champagne.
• For £58, get the same for two people.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £116.
• You'll dine from a set LivingSocial menu which features a variety of divine dishes.
• Get things started with a velouté of Wye Valley asparagus with truffle cream or fillet of grilled mackerel with kohlrabi, crème fraîche, and beetroot.
• Main courses include roast suprême of corn-fed chicken with Parmesan gnocchi and a mushroom consommé, and wild mushroom risotto with pea shoots and hazelnuts.
• If you opt for three courses, desserts include buttermilk pannacotta with poached English strawberries and basil, and apple tart tatin with Normandy crème fraîche.
• Opened by acclaimed chef siblings Chris and Jeff Galvin, this elegant Michelin-starred restaurant is situated on Spital Square -- a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
• Visit for lunch Monday to Saturday and selected times for dinner Monday to Sunday. Please note dinner times Wednesday to Saturday start from 9:30 p.m. See fine print for details.
Enjoy By 7 September, 2014