If you're a devoted follower of fine dining, then you're sure to worship at the feet of today's praise-worthy deal from Michelin-starred Galvin La Chapelle.
• For £24, you can enjoy a heavenly two-course meal for one person with a glass of Galvin Grande Reserve champagne.
• For £48, two people can enjoy the same.
• For £96, four people can dine.
• Alternatively, for £29, go all out and enjoy a three-course meal for one with a glass of champagne.
• For £58, get the same for two people.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £116.
• You'll dine from a set LivingSocial menu which features a variety of divine dishes.
• Get things started with a velouté of Wye Valley asparagus with truffle cream or fillet of grilled mackerel with kohlrabi, crème fraîche, and beetroot.
• Main courses include roast suprême of corn-fed chicken with Parmesan gnocchi and a mushroom consommé, and wild mushroom risotto with pea shoots and hazelnuts.
• If you opt for three courses, desserts include buttermilk pannacotta with poached English strawberries and basil, and apple tart tatin with Normandy crème fraîche.
• Opened by acclaimed chef siblings Chris and Jeff Galvin, this elegant Michelin-starred restaurant is situated on Spital Square -- a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
• Visit for lunch Monday to Saturday and selected times for dinner Monday to Sunday. Please note dinner times Wednesday to Saturday start from 9:30 p.m. See fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »