You missed it This great deal for Premium Tours is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Stonehenge Tour for One (£30) or Two (£59) Adults, or One (£25) or Two (£49) Children; or England Tour for One (£44) or Two (£88) Adults, or One (£39) or Two (£78) Children
- Save 49%
- 111 purchased
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
10,000 years of history have gone into making England what it is today. Take a step back in time and see the country at its finest with a range of days out from Premium Tours.
• Pay just £30 (a £59 value) for one adult ticket to a six-hour extended Stonehenge tour.
• Alternatively, get two adult tickets for £59 (a £118 value), one child ticket for £25 (a £49 value), or two children's tickets for £49 (a £98 value) -- children's tickets are suitable for ages 3 to 16.
• You'll be taken to this World Heritage site in a luxury air-conditioned coach via a scenic drive through the Salisbury Plains before alighting at the 5000-year old world-famous prehistoric monument where you'll enjoy an audio tour and a trip to the brand new visitor's centre.
• If you want to explore even further, opt instead for the 12-hour England In One Day trip with one adult ticket for £44 (an £88 value), two adult tickets for £88 (a £176 value), one child ticket for £39 (a £78 value), or two children's tickets for £78 (a £156 value).
• As well as Stonehenge, this tour takes in the historic Cotswolds, Bath, and Stratford-upon-Avon, including the Shakespeare Birthplace Museum and champagne and strawberry scones in Shakespeare's gardens.
• The Extended Stonehenge tour runs daily; the England in One Day tour runs Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
• Both tours leave from Victoria coach station at Gate 13 and 14 at 8.15 a.m.
• Audio headsets are available in languages including French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, and Mandarin.
Grab your ticket now for your chance to see some of the places that make Britain Great.
Enjoy By 15 November, 2014