In the 60s, they knew that the best way to travel was simply to hop in a campervan and hit the open road. In 2014, it's still true; in fact, the only that's changed is the campers have become more luxurious. Explore the beauty of the south coast and beyond when you embark on an adventure with Bongo A Go Go.
• Three nights' hire of your very own van is £199 (up to a £400 value); five nights is £249 (up to a £500 value); or seven nights is £299 (up to a £600 value). The vans contain in-built mini kitchens and can sleep up to four.
• Included with your hire is comprehensive insurance (excludes damage to tyres, windscreen and inner conversion), full AA Roadside Recovery, unlimited mileage, gas for cooking, TV aerial (for TV hook up sites only), cutlery, crockery, and cooking equipment.
• Included with your hire is your choice of scrumptious hamper.
• You'll pick up your van from Bongo A Go Go's base in the handsome seaside town of Shoreham-By-Sea.
• Vans sleep up to four people.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Bongo A Go Go
Three-, Five-, or Seven-Night Stay in a Campervan for Up to Four People with Food Hamper
- from £199
up to 50%