95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Birmingham Children's Hospital by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Don't hibernate this summer, experience a fountain of tranquility and indulgence instead with a spa day experience at the new luxurious The Belfry.
• For £49 (up to a £132 value) enjoy a full spa experience consisting of a 90-minute Fire & Ice Journey, a 25-minute 'skin solutions' facial or body experience, full use of all Health and Wellness Centre facilities, and an afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco.
• Two people can enjoy the same heavenly experience for £97 (up to a £264 value).
• The Fire & Ice journey is designed to rain pleasure down on the senses, you will relax with 12 different bio-thermal experiences -- enjoy delights such at the Aroma Cave, the Shower Grotto, cooling Igloo, and hydrotherapy pool.
• Choose from a range 25-minute ESPA express treatments like a personalised express facial; 'lift and firm' eye treatment; shoulder, neck and scalp massage; salt and oil scrub with a refining body polish or an invigorating foot treatment.
• Tuck into your decadent Afternoon Tea including finger sandwiches, scones with preserves and clotted cream, tea or coffee and a glass of prosecco.
• You'll even get 30% off any additional treatment booked and £10 ESPA spa retail discount.
• Nestled in over 500 acres of idyllic countryside, the hotel has recently undergone a lavish 26 million pound refurbishment, making the perfect setting for your opulent spa day.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Birmingham Children's Hospital, a great local charity.
Today's deal will leave you relaxed and raring to H2gO -- lap it up before it waves s'eau long.
Enjoy By 14 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Spa Day with 90-Minute Fire & Ice Experience, 25-Minute Treatment, Use of Facilities and Afternoon Tea with Prosecco for One (£49) or Two (£97) People
enjoy £83 savings
- from £49
up to 62%