• Treat yourself to a meal with a view at Harbour Kitchen
• Tuesday - Friday, two-course lunch for two with drinks is $49 (value $122)
• Saturday & Sunday, two-course lunch for two with drinks is $59 (value $122)
• Tuesday - Saturday, two-course dinner for two with drinks is $59 (value $122)
• Any entree and any main meal from the menu each
• Glass of house wine or beer each
• 1,000+ likes on Facebook
Sure, you love your vegemite and cheese sandwich with a view of the stationary cupboard, but it wouldn't hurt to expand your horizons occasionally.
Expand them all the way to a view of the city skyline at Harbour Kitchen in Docklands. It's only a stroll from the CBD, but it feels a long way removed from the hustle and bustle of meetings and stress and more meetings.
Choose anything - yep, literally anything - from the entree and main menu. Fish of the day, fillet of beef, fish and chips, grain fed porterhouse, chicken and avocado gnocchi ... we could continue but this drool on the keyboard is making things difficult.
So just trust us; go on, treat yourself.
"I absolutely love coming to this versatile restaurant ... Attentive staff and delicious food! Highly recommended restaurant in the Docklands." Urbanspoon
Enjoy By October 12, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Two-Course Lunch or Dinner for Two with Wine or Beer in Docklands from $49
- from $49