You missed it This great deal for 701 Restaurant is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
50" x 60" Personalized Photo Blanket
15 Bottles of Wine with Gift
40, 70, or 100 Personalized Photo Cards
A Taste of Chef Benjamin Lambert's Talent with a Three-Course Summer Tasting Menu for Two
Celebrate the tomato: part of an exclusive summer menu collection.
Try the flavors Zagat deems "adventurous" from new executive chef Benjamin Lambert at the classy, hip 701. NBC is already praising him for his "gorgeously arresting" and "vibrant" dishes that feel "like a brilliant burst of summertime":
"Dressed for success -- or at least for a supper club -- in soft blues and browns, 701 bends over backward to encourage patronage. ... There aren't many upscale restaurants dishing out live music, but at 701, piano on Thursday night is followed by piano and bass on Friday and Saturday." - The Washington Post
Corn, tomato, bacon, cheese -- these highlights launch the meal with fireworks:
• Fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese;
• Chilled corn soup, buttermilk sorbet, bacon, and pickled heirloom tomatoes; or
• Shaved hearts of palm, tomatoes, mango, and cilantro with tomato vinaigrette
Make it surf or turf for your main course. If not land or sea, make it pasta:
• Salmon, black quinoa, tomato-tamarind glaze, and cucumber salsa verde;
• Flatiron steak and panzanella with homemade steak sauce; or
• Burrata agnolotti, sun gold tomatoes and ham consommé
Summery options close your meal:
• Stuffed plum tomato a la L'Arpège with vanilla ice cream; or
• Ricotta beignets and heirloom tomato jam
Don't Miss Out: You can only enjoy this experience if you schedule a reservation in advance. Catch the other three exclusive summer menus through LivingSocial at Ardeo + Bardeo, Bibiana Osteria-Enoteca, and Nopa Kitchen + Bar from July 1 through August 9.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 9, 2014