Celebrate the tomato: part of an exclusive summer menu collection.
Named Best Italian and one of DC's 100 Best Restaurants by Washingtonian, Bibiana Osteria-Enoteca delights with Florentine-inspired cuisine in an elegant setting that The Washington Post crowns among the city's best date spots:
• $69 for a three-course tasting menu for two
• Zagat says this spot draws big names and has "everything going for it"
• Shimmering chandeliers and stunning artwork capture downtown luxury
"Chef Nick Stefanelli, who has worked under Roberto Donna and Fabio Trabocchi, is at his best reinterpreting robust plates with his own elegant spin. Pastas are hand-rolled and delicate, and desserts are surprisingly inventive while still thoroughly Italian." - Washingtonian Magazine
To start your dining experience, highlight summer's fresh, fragrant basil:
• Pappa pomomdo with tomato, basil, garlic, fried bread, and olio verde; or
• Insalata Caprese with buffalo milk mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, and sea salt
Your choice of three flavorful entrées follows:
• Faella spaghetti with tomato, garlic, basil, and ricotta salata;
• Roasted tomato pomodoro stuffed with tender beef, rice, and fresh herbs; or
• Orata poached in tomato consommé with fried green tomatoes and potato saffron emulsion
The sweetest thing about this Italian feast is indulging:
• Sweet fermented green tomato carpaccio with lemon-basil cream, blueberries, rhubarb, feuille de brik, and lemon syrup; or
• Sbrisolona with tomato confit, strawberry red wine reduction, and ricotta gelato
Don't Miss Out: You can only enjoy this experience if you schedule a reservation in advance. Catch the other three exclusive summer menus through LivingSocial at Ardeo + Bardeo, 701 Restaurant, and Nopa Kitchen + Bar from July 1 through August 9.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 9, 2014
Delight in an Exclusive Three-Course Summer Tasting Menu for Two from Chef Nick Stefanelli
- from $69