• An authentic feast awaits at Nok Nok Thai Eating House
• Three-course meal for two is just $49 (value $131.40)
• Three-course meal for four is just $95 (value $262.80)
• Entree, main, serve of rice and dessert per person
• Bottle of house wine to share per couple
• Glittering Darling Harbour location
• 3,950+ likes and 4.1 stars from 115+ ratings on Facebook
What's better than authentic Thai food cooked by expert chefs with a flair for flavour? Authentic Thai food with a sparklingly iconic Sydney location as a backdrop, that's what.
Head down to the one and only Darling Harbour and through the doors at Nok Nok Thai Eating House. This gorgeous restaurant, renowned also for its clean, comfortable and stylishly contemporary interior is the ideal setting for a dinner with friends, loved ones or family. Why? Just take a look at the menu via the link below.
When Australian design and traditional Thai food comes together in a union as fabulous at Nok Nok, it's no surprise this country's all about fusion.
"Nok Nok is honestly one of the best Thai places I have been to aside from Thailand itself" - Urbanspoon
Enjoy By October 8, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Nok Nok Thai Eating House
Three-Course Thai Dining for Two ($49) or Four ($95) including an Entree, Main, Rice and Dessert Each plus a Bottle of Wine per Couple in Darling Harbour
- from $49