There's no business like show business. But of course you already know that - right? Whether it's music, voice work, or drama that's your bag -- give yourself a helping hand with this deal from Gravy for the Brain.
• Dream of being the next voice of prime time TV? Pay £29 (a £129 value) to take the e-learning voiceover course.
• No experience is needed for this 22-module course taught by top UK voiceover artist Peter Dickson and award-winning voice director Hugh Edwards.
• You'll learn the fundamentals of becoming a voiceover artist, including how to read copy, correct breathing, and self recording.
• For £29 (a £129 value) you can take the full e-learning home recording studio course.
• Taught by experienced audio lecturer and touring engineer Dan Peters, the course aims to help you to create, run, and manage a home audio studio to a professional standard.
• Spanning 25 modules, the course is set at a beginner to intermediate level and can be taken at your own leisure.
• You'll cover all the fundamentals of recording and using the equipment, including microphones, recording software, normalisation, and audio interfaces.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 29 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Gravy For The Brain
Online Voiceover Course, or Online Home Recording Studio Course
enjoy £100 savings
- from £29