• They're not short on flavour at Dee Loft Thai
• Two-course Thai meal for two with corkage is $49 (value $103.60)
• Two-course Thai meal for four with corkage is $89 (value $207.20)
• Entree, main and serve of steamed rice each
• Free corkage for each person
• Open for lunch and dinner ('til late), seven days a week
• 420+ likes on Facebook
• Dee Why location on The Strand
Add two parts of warm, elegant ambiance to two parts of flavourful cuisine and what do you have? A visit to Dee Loft Thai, of course! Dee Loft serves up traditional Thai cuisine as well as quirky fusion dishes that will keep you guessing.
Try the money bags; salt and pepper squid or prawn betel leaves (amazing morsels made from prawns, roasted coconut, crispy onions, peanuts, Thai herbs and Dee Loft's own sweet chilli sauce wrapped in a betel leaf) to start. Then for mains, there's braised pork belly, papaya salad, hoisin duck and the usual suspects including Panang curry (great when served with lashings of your included fragrant steamed rice); pad Thai and cashew nut noodles.
Free corkage is included so you can bring a bottle of your favourite drop to enjoy alongside your meal. All this recipe needs now is you and a friend or three, and it'll turn out spectacularly!
"The food was great. The ambiance was lovely too, a beautiful renovation" - Facebook
Dee Loft Thai | Facebook
Enjoy By October 14, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Dee Loft Thai
Two-Course Thai Meal for Two ($49) or Four ($89) with Corkage
- from $49