• Free your eyes with Invision Eye Care
• Orthokeratology (Ortho-K) treatment for short-sightedness is $900
• Initial consultation and follow-up care included
• Applicable for prescriptions between -0.50 to -4.00
• Involves wearing rigid contact lenses each night to shape the cornea
• Can improve vision for up to a day at a time
• Non-invasive treatment
• Ortho-K has a whole host of benefits - check out the blurb below!
• Appointments available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
• Convenient North Sydney location
You've just dropped another contact lens and you've about had enough. What if we told you that you could have good vision and ditch your day-wear contacts? That very dream could come true at Invision Eye Care!
They're offering you a set of orthokeratology (Ortho-K) lenses. Ortho-K lenses are basically a set of rigid, gas-permeable contacts that you wear while you sleep. They gently flatten the central part of the cornea during the night, and you remove them during the day. The power of the eye can be temporarily changed for a period of up to a day at a time, allowing the wearer clear vision with no contacts!
Ortho-K is great for those who suffer from allergies; dry, red or irritated eyes or increasing myopia (short-sightedness) as well as people who are anxious about surgery. It can also help to stop myopic changes in children or teenagers. The treatment is a safe, non-permanent alternative to surgery and could make life a whole lot easier. So you see, you really mustn't miss this!
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Invision Eye Care
Orthokeratology (Ortho-K) Treatment for Short-Sightedness with Initial Consult and Follow-Up Care
- from $900