Enjoy some some out-of-the-box, family-friendly fun -- along with 20% off any gift shop items more than $5 -- at these Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine attractions:
• $4 ($7 value) for one child admission to the Odditorium Museum
• $8 ($14 value) for one adult admission to the Odditorium Museum
• $5 ($8 value) for one child admission to the Red Train guided trolley tour
• $10 ($19 value) for one adult admission to the Red Train guided trolley tour
• $7 ($13 value) for one child admission to one of the Ghost Train Adventure
• $13 ($26 value) for one adult admission to one of the Ghost Train Adventure
The Odditorium Museum is always adding new attractions to its already more than 800 unique artifacts, which includes the largest operational Erector Set Ferris wheel, the world's smallest production car, and shrunken human heads -- just to name a few.
The narrated Red Train trolley tour offers an informative and fun way to see historic St. Augustine. Feel free to jump on and off to explore at the more than 22 stops along the way.
The Ghost Train Adventure is an 80-minute paranormal investigation that will take you through the mysteries and conspiracies that speckle the city's history. During the tour, you'll even explore three haunted sites using paranormal equipment.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 11, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
Museum Admission, Red Train Tour, or Haunted Tour
- from $4