In ancient times, the peppery salad leaf rocket was believed to be an aphrodisiac. Today's deal from Rucoletta (that's 'rocket leaf' in Italian) will definitely give you that loving feeling.
• For £22 (up to a £51.80 value) two people can enjoy a starter and main course each.
• Or for £43 (up to a £103.60 value) four people can enjoy the same deal.
• Swoon over starters such as veal and Parmesan meatballs with deep-fried polenta, or mussels with white wine, garlic, and coriander.
• Mains include chicken breast with rosemary potatoes, oyster and chestnut mushrooms, and a tarragon sauce, and gnocchi with buffalo mozzarella, basil, and tomato.
• The restaurant is located just a short walk (0.1 miles) from St Paul's Tube.
• Valid Monday to Friday.
• Check out reviews from scored of happy diners here.
Don't hide your desire for amore -- flutter your eyelashes at the 'Buy Now' button and declare your love for some Italian culinary passion.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »