The sun is finally getting his hat on, so what better way to celebrate than with a superb lunch at the prestigious Cafe Shore Bar & Restaurant.
• For £35 (up to a £75 value), get a two-course lunch for two with a prosecco aperitif each.
• Or it's £69 (up to a £150 value) for the same package for four people.
• Try dishes such as half a dozen of Poole Bay oysters or gilled asparagus with poached egg and chorizo to start.
• Follow up with a main course such as fillet of wild black bream, the Cafe Shore shrimp and scallop burger, or spaghetti vongole -- Poole Bay clams, tomatoes, chilli and garlic.
• Choose to dine lunchtimes Monday to Saturday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 6, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »