90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The sun is finally getting his hat on, so what better way to celebrate than with a superb lunch at the prestigious Cafe Shore Bar & Restaurant.
• For £35 (up to a £75 value), get a two-course lunch for two with a prosecco aperitif each.
• Or it's £69 (up to a £150 value) for the same package for four people.
• Try dishes such as half a dozen of Poole Bay oysters or gilled asparagus with poached egg and chorizo to start.
• Follow up with a main course such as fillet of wild black bream, the Cafe Shore shrimp and scallop burger, or spaghetti vongole -- Poole Bay clams, tomatoes, chilli and garlic.
• Choose to dine lunchtimes Monday to Saturday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 6 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Cafe Shore Bar & Restaurant
Two-Course Lunch with Prosecco Aperitif for Two (£35) or Four (£69) People
enjoy £40 savings
- from £35
up to 53%