• Experience Chinese cuisine at its finest at Ginseng House
• Peking duck meal for two people is $39 (usually $85)
• Peking duck meal for four people is $75 (usually $170)
• Full Peking duck (up to 16 pieces) and duck meat fried rice per couple
• B.Y.O available for beer and wine
• Available Tuesday to Sunday
Ginseng: a powerful herb that packs real punch. Ginseng House: a traditional Chinese restaurant, packing each meal with authentic flavours for a meal to remember.
You'll find you're in for a real treat at the Balywn eatery, where chefs work to deliver maximum zing onto each plate.
"Five stars for food, five stars for service. Highly recommend it!" - Urbanspoon
Ginseng House | Website
Enjoy By September 16, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Full Peking Duck with Duck Meat Fried Rice for Two ($39) or Four ($75)
- from $39