Support Forever Manchester by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Summer holidays should be relaxing, but with all that washing, and ironing, and packing, and the big long queues at the airport... you come back needing a break. Enter today's deal at the Mottram Hall: Enjoy a day at the iconic Georgian country house hotel, surrounded by 270 acres of pastoral serenity.
• For only £69 (a £124.60 value) check-in for relaxing spa day closer to home instead.
• Or, pay £129 (a £249 value) and two people can unwind with the same deal.
• You'll receive a welcome drink upon arrival and refreshments throughout the day.
• Start your day with two express treatments: an express facial, lift and firm eye treatment, a shoulder, neck and scalp massage, a back, neck and shoulder massage, body polish, or an invigorating foot treatment.
• Then it's time to indulge in an afternoon tea, comprising of a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with preserves and clotted cream, and homemade cakes served with tea or coffee.
• One of Cheshire's most exclusive spas, you'll also have full use of the facilities, including the gym, pool, saunas, and steam rooms, and an alfresco thermospace -- the UK's first Stonebath and Brecklebath.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Forever Manchester, a great local charity.
Don't bother digging out your passport, just click 'Buy Now' to take off to relaxation.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 25 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »