Enchanted evenings marked by glass accessories may seem too magical to be true, but this deal is no fairy tale. You'll have a ball at this Smyrna studio, where students go over the fundamentals of creating jewelry and glass art during three-hour workshops:
• $55 ($155 value) a copper metal clay or glass lattice design workshop for one
• $99 ($310 value) a copper metal clay or glass lattice design workshop for two
• $189 ($620 value) a copper metal clay or glass lattice design workshop for four
• $45 ($175 value) for a sculptured glass vase workshop for one
• $89 ($350 value) for a sculptured glass vase workshop for two
• $149 ($700 value) for a sculptured glass vase workshop for four
"Sylvanye is a talented artist! She did a great job teaching us about warmglass jewelry making. She was patient, had a great sense of humor, and gave us just enough guidance to bring out our creativity. I was impressed with her studio and her knowledge. She is definitely a hidden jewel in Smyrna." - LivingSocial Member
For the copper metal clay jewelry, you'll use pure copper to create gorgeous pendants and form them into one-of-a-kind designs. After that, you'll fire your work on the spot, and walk out with the perfect new accessory or heartfelt gift.
Opt for the lattice glass design workshop, and you'll learn to cut strips of single-colored, multicolored, or patterned glass in a design and formation of your choice, leaving you with a beautiful woven glass design.
Choose to make a sculptural vase, and you'll use stainless steel molds to start, before utilizing grinding, sanding, and sawing techniques to shape your masterpiece on a flat glass sheet. Afterwards, 1,300-degree heat will transform it into a three-dimensional decoration.
Designs by Sylvanye Glass Studio's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 16, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Designs by Sylvanye Glass Studio
Create Unique Metal Clay Jewelry, Glass Lattice, or a Sculptural Design
- from $55