• Have a fiesta at the AB Hotel
• Spanish Sunday meal for two with drinks is $22 (value $53)
• Seafood paella each and a carafe of sangria to share
• Spanish Sunday meal for four with drinks is $39 (value $106)
• Seafood paella each and two carafes of sangria to share
• Available on Sundays only from 2:30pm
• Kick back and listen to the live Spanish band
• 2,100+ Facebook likes
• Located in hip and happening Glebe
• Multi award-winning venue
When it comes to places to eat, everyone's always looking for the next big thing. But you won't have to look far, because we've found it ... tah-dah! It's called AB Hotel, and you're gonna love it. The atmosphere is relaxed, fun and friendly. Step inside and you'll see an impressive 11m fish tank teaming with aquatic life and there are plenty of TVs available to watch a sporting game on as you enjoy some top nosh.
And as for the food? AB Hotel has a seriously impressive list of awards and accolades. They've been awarded the Most Memorable Dish award by the Good Pub Food Guide; featured as one of the Essential Places to Visit in the Qantas and Emirates in-flight magazine and have been voted in the Top 10 for Sydney's Best Pub Grub! The Sydney Morning Herald also claims AB Hotel has the Coldest Beer in Sydney!
What are you waiting for? This is THE place (with a capital 'T') to hang.
"The servings are always generous and it's refreshing to always have the opportunity to try a different beer. Fantastic setting and great service." - TripAdvisor
Enjoy By October 10, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Spanish Sunday Meal for Two ($22) or Four ($39) including Paella and Sangria - Multi Award Winning Venue
- from $22