• Gardens don't come any better than those at The Tangled Maze
• Single child maze pass with mini-golf entry for $6 (value $13)
• Single adult maze pass with mini-golf entry for $8 (value $16)
• Family maze pass and mini-golf entry for $27 (value $54)
• 390+ Facebook likes and 3.8 stars from 25 ratings
Remember that neighbour who had the amazing garden? Roses, daffodils and greener than green grass? Well they've got nothing on the Tangled Maze gardens. This place is some kind of horticulturalist/maze-lover's dream. The botanical maze features two metre high walls that will engulf you throughout the 1.4km of pathway and 3km of hedge and you'll be kept guessing as you attempt to navigate your way through.
Get lost among the blossoms, which incidentally look amazing with a setting sun in the background, before practicing your putt with a bit of mini-golf. With a distinct English knot garden-theme, this 18-hole course might look easy at first glance but it's got plenty of challenging twists and turns. Did we mention it also comes with a spectacular view of rolling hills and lush bushland? That neighbour of yours never even stood a chance.
The Tangled Maze and Mistydowns | Website | Facebook
Enjoy By October 15, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
The Tangled Maze
Child ($6), Adult ($8) or Family ($27) Whole Park Pass to The Tangled Maze, including Mini-Golf Entry
- from $6