• You'll receive six drinks for each day -- 18 in total -- which are numbered and designed to be drunk in order.
• You'll also receive one bottle of home-made lemonade or one pack of shia seeds in addition to your drinks.
• Your should start your day with a water and lemon and a bit of light stretching before enjoying your first juice.
• They should then be drunk in 2-2½-hour intervals.
• The last juice of the day aims to help you sleep and should be drunk two hours before going to bed.
• The aim of the cleanse it to give your body a break and let it focus on processing all the good stuff in the drinks.
• Cold pressed fresh fruits and veg are used to make the juice and each drink has a three-day shelf life. Your drinks will be delivered in a thermo bag which is yours to keep.
• Flavours include kale, cucumber, apple, celery, lemon, and ginger; and garcinia cambogia, acai berry, blueberry, goli berries, raspberries, and green coffee bean extract.
• Check out their guidelines of what to do before, during, and after the cleanse to help you get the most out of it.
• A £10 delivery charge applies to London postcodes only. Deliveries take place Tuesday to Friday.
Want more? Check out Pure Viva Cleanse UK on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 9 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »