The Galvin brothers know a thing or two about what makes a good restaurant, and with this offer you can go back to where it all started with a meal at their original Galvin Bistrot de Luxe.
• For £23, one person will enjoy a set three-course meal with a champagne cocktail.
• For £46, two people can enjoy the same.
• £92 lets four people in on the fun.
• You'll enjoy starters from a set menu such as a salad of warm smoked haddock and heritage tomatoes, or pressé of ham hock, chicken, and foie gras.
• Expect your taste buds to tingle with mains including roast cod with braised baby gem, or smoked pork rump with puy lentils.
• A meal without pudding doesn't bear thinking about so there's a choice of apple tart tatin, peach and strawberry condé, or Tomme de Savoie cheese with raisin loaf.
• Bistrot de Luxe was the first culinary venture for Chris and Jeff Galvin and has garnered much praise along the way.
• The classic French-style cooking and attention to detail has won the bistrot a whole host of awards, and the duo were named AA Chef's Chef of the Year 2011-2012.
• You'll find the relaxed Michelin-rated restaurant on Baker Street.
• Valid for lunch Monday to Saturday 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Valid for dinner Monday to Wednesday 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Thursday to Saturday 6 p.m. 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. onwards.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 19, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »