91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Galvin brothers know a thing or two about what makes a good restaurant, and with this offer you can go back to where it all started with a meal at their original Galvin Bistrot de Luxe.
• For £23, one person will enjoy a set three-course meal with a champagne cocktail.
• For £46, two people can enjoy the same.
• £92 lets four people in on the fun.
• You'll enjoy starters from a set menu such as a salad of warm smoked haddock and heritage tomatoes, or pressé of ham hock, chicken, and foie gras.
• Expect your taste buds to tingle with mains including roast cod with braised baby gem, or smoked pork rump with puy lentils.
• A meal without pudding doesn't bear thinking about so there's a choice of apple tart tatin, peach and strawberry condé, or Tomme de Savoie cheese with raisin loaf.
• Bistrot de Luxe was the first culinary venture for Chris and Jeff Galvin and has garnered much praise along the way.
• The classic French-style cooking and attention to detail has won the bistrot a whole host of awards, and the duo were named AA Chef's Chef of the Year 2011-2012.
• You'll find the relaxed Michelin-rated restaurant on Baker Street.
• Valid for lunch Monday to Saturday 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Valid for dinner Monday to Wednesday 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Thursday to Saturday 6 p.m. 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. onwards.
Enjoy By 19 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
Michelin-Rated Meal Three-Course Meal with Champagne Cocktail for One (£23), Two (£46), or four (£92)
- from £23