You missed it This great deal for Missouri River Excursions is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Missouri River Excursions
Drift Down the Missouri River: Half- or Full-Day Canoe, Kayak, or Raft Trips for Up to Eight
While the Missouri River's gentle currents make these floats a calm and relaxing experience, the waterway's rich history of exploration might just inspire riders to pull off onto a sandbar to take in the sights. Craft your own kind of adventure on a self-guided trip that leaves you free to dock for lunch, fish, or sunbathe:
• $39 ($85 value) for a half-day canoe rental for up to two people
• $55 ($110 value) for a full-day canoe rental for up to two people
• $37 ($75 value) for a half-day kayak rental for one person
• $49 ($105 value) for a full-day kayak rental for one person
• $145 ($295 value) for a half-day raft rental for up to eight people
• $195 ($395 value) for a full-day raft rental for up to eight people
How It Works
Running through November 15, these newly designed outdoor excursions are scheduled daily. Upon your arrival at the Defiance shop, you'll board a complimentary shuffle and head to your drop-off point; full-day trips leave for New Haven at 8:30 a.m., while half-day trips depart for Washington at 1 p.m. Both trips end at Klondike Park, where the shuttle will pick you up and take you back to your car -- it doesn't get much more convenient than that. Participants ages 12 and older will also receive use of paddles and a life jacket.
Missouri River Excursions's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2014