• Treat a loved one to a magnificent helicopter flight, a three-course meal at a choice of hotels, and a glass of champagne aboard.
• There is a choice of four hotels, taking off and returning to either Goodwood or Blackbushe.
• Choose to dine at the Bailiffscourt Hotel in West Sussex flying from Goodwood for £355 (a £450 value).
• Fly from Blackbushe to Four Seasons Hotel in Hampshire for £393 (a £490 value).
• Take off from Blackbushe and dine at Oakley Hall Hotel in Hampshire for £424 (a £525 value).
• Fly from Goodwood and land at The South Lodge in Horsham for £445 (a £550 value).
• Or fly from Blackbushe and dine at The South Lodge Hotel for £539 (a £650 value).
• You and your friend will board your vessel at your chosen airfield and be whisked on a 30-minute tour of the magnificent countryside before landing at your hotel's helipad.
• Your pilot will wait for you to enjoy your magnificent three-course meal before picking you up and flying you back to your destination.
Want more? Check out Phoenix Helicopter Academy on Facebook.