91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
The Georgian era may be over, but its elegance -- mixed with contemporary style -- lives on with today's deal from Flemings Hotel, Mayfair.
• With the revival of £45 (up to a £103 value), two people will appreciate the intricacy of a two-course lunch with a chic champagne cocktail each.
• A single place is £24 per person (up to a £51.50 value).
• For £56 (up to a £127 value), you and a friend will enjoy a three-course dinner with a champagne cocktail each.
• One person can enjoy the deal for £29 (up to a £63.50 value).
• You'll tuck into delicious starters such as duck and ham hock terrine, or roast butternut squash and halloumi.
• Mains include a beef burger on a brioche bun with Lincolnshire poacher cheese, or a duo of roast rump and braised belly of lamb with a broad bean and pea fricassee.
• For dessert, your mouth is sure to water at the likes of pistachio and cherry parfait or orange polenta cake with Pimm's jelly.
• A champagne cocktail makes the perfect accompaniment -- why not try the Secret Garden with berry liqueurs, fresh strawberries, champagne, and lemon?
• You'll dine in The Grill Restaurant, a relaxed and sophisticated place to enjoy your meal.
• The luxurious hotel is located on a quiet side street in the heart of Piccadilly, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Green Park Tube.
• Lunch is valid Monday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
• Dinner is valid seven days a week from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• For the lunch option you can choose a starter and a main course or a main course and a pudding.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 15 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Flemings Hotel, Mayfair
Two-Course Lunch for Two (£45) or for One (£24), or Three-Course Dinner for Two (£56) or One (£29), All with a Champagne Cocktail
enjoy £58 savings
- from £45
up to 56%