91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
The Georgian era may be over, but its elegance -- mixed with contemporary style -- lives on with today's deal from Flemings Hotel, Mayfair.
• With the revival of £45 (up to a £103 value), two people will appreciate the intricacy of a two-course lunch with a chic champagne cocktail each.
• A single place is £24 per person (up to a £51.50 value).
• For £56 (up to a £127 value), you and a friend will enjoy a three-course dinner with a champagne cocktail each.
• One person can enjoy the deal for £29 (up to a £63.50 value).
• You'll tuck into delicious starters such as duck and ham hock terrine, or roast butternut squash and halloumi.
• Mains include a beef burger on a brioche bun with Lincolnshire poacher cheese, or a duo of roast rump and braised belly of lamb with a broad bean and pea fricassee.
• For dessert, your mouth is sure to water at the likes of pistachio and cherry parfait or orange polenta cake with Pimm's jelly.
• A champagne cocktail makes the perfect accompaniment -- why not try the Secret Garden with berry liqueurs, fresh strawberries, champagne, and lemon?
• You'll dine in The Grill Restaurant, a relaxed and sophisticated place to enjoy your meal.
• The luxurious hotel is located on a quiet side street in the heart of Piccadilly, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Green Park Tube.
• Lunch is valid Monday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
• Dinner is valid seven days a week from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• For the lunch option you can choose a starter and a main course or a main course and a pudding.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 15 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Flemings Hotel, Mayfair
Two-Course Lunch for Two (£45) or for One (£24), or Three-Course Dinner for Two (£56) or One (£29), All with a Champagne Cocktail
enjoy £58 savings
- from £45
up to 56%