You missed it This great deal for The Old Dairy Farm is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Old Dairy Farm
Two-Night North Yorkshire Dales Break with Cake and Coffee on Arrival and Full English Breakfast
in LivingSocial customer ratings
The Yorkshire delicacy of Wensleydale cheese was in fact imported to the region by French Cistercian monks, but who cares when it tastes that good? After all, the magic really starts with the Yorkshire landscape, which you can experience for yourself at The Old Dairy Farm.
• Grab a two-night stay for two people for £159 (up to a £315.75 value) at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, five-star and Enjoy England Silver Award winning property located in the heart of the North Yorkshire Dales.
• On arrival, tuck into delicious cake alongside a refreshing cup of coffee.
• A full English breakfast is included on each morning of your stay.
• The hotel also houses a relaxed restaurant, and if you choose to dine on two courses on the first evening you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
• The Dales is truly a remarkable part of the country, where picturesque rural communities nestle amongst rolling blankets of green fields.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2014
The Old Dairy Farm, Widdale, Hawes, North Yorkshire, DL8 3LX 01969667070 |get directions