You missed it This great deal for Podium Restaurant and Bar at London Hilton on Park Lane is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Podium Restaurant and Bar at London Hilton on Park Lane
Three-Course À La Carte Meal for Two Sunday to Thursday (£45), with a Bottle of Wine (£55), or Friday or Saturday (£49), with a Bottle of Wine (£59)
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Standing on a Podium usually means you're being congratulated for your achievements. Well, step inside Podium Restaurant and Bar at the 5* London Hilton onPark Lane and you can give yourself a pat of the back for finding such a great restaurant.
• For £45 (up to a £116 value) two people will enjoy a three-course meal Sunday to Thursday.
• For £55 (up to a £139 value) enjoy the same along with a bottle of wine to share.
• If you suffer from mid-week mania then for £49 (up to a £116 value) two people can enjoy a three-course meal on a Friday or Saturday.
• £59 (up to a £139 value) gets the same with an additional bottle of wine to share.
• Why not start with the red tuna salad or duck spring rolls, or perhaps opt for the heritage tomato carpaccio with pesto, balsamic jelly, and deep fried mozzarella?
• Main courses include succulent rump of lamb with pea pureé, and pan-fried sea bass with saffron potatoes and asparagus.
• Those with a sweet tooth will love the warm apricot tart, Mandarin white chocolate parfait, and the chocolate praline sphere with raspberry coulis.
• Podium is located on Park Lane and is the perfect place for a special occasion -- it was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
• Valid for lunch and dinner.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.