93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Standing on a Podium usually means you're being congratulated for your achievements. Well, step inside Podium Restaurant and Bar at the 5* London Hilton on Park Lane and you can give yourself a pat of the back for finding such a great restaurant.
• For £45 (up to a £116 value) two people will enjoy a three-course meal Sunday to Thursday.
• For £55 (up to a £139 value) enjoy the same along with a bottle of wine to share.
• If you suffer from mid-week mania then for £49 (up to a £116 value) two people can enjoy a three-course meal on a Friday or Saturday.
• £59 (up to a £139 value) gets the same with an additional bottle of wine to share.
• Why not start with the red tuna salad or duck spring rolls, or perhaps opt for the heritage tomato carpaccio with pesto, balsamic jelly, and deep fried mozzarella?
• Main courses include succulent rump of lamb with pea pureé, and pan-fried sea bass with saffron potatoes and asparagus.
• Those with a sweet tooth will love the warm apricot tart, Mandarin white chocolate parfait, and the chocolate praline sphere with raspberry coulis.
• Podium is located on Park Lane and is the perfect place for a special occasion -- it was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
• Valid for lunch and dinner.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 22 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Podium Restaurant and Bar at London Hilton on Park Lane
Three-Course À La Carte Meal for Two Sunday to Thursday (£45), with a Bottle of Wine (£55), or Friday or Saturday (£49), with a Bottle of Wine (£59)
enjoy £71 savings
- from £45
up to 61%