73% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
In 1944, the owner of Trader Vic's invented the world's first Mai Tai cocktail as a surprise for his buddies. Delight your own friends with today's delectable deal from the Polynesian-style restaurant and bar at London Hilton on Park Lane.
• For £69 (a £131 value) two people will enjoy a three-course meal along with a bottle of wine to share Monday to Thursday.
• Get the same on a Friday or Saturday for £79 (a £131 value).
• Four people can enjoy the same deal with two bottles of wine to share Monday to Thursday for £138 (£262 value) or a Friday or Saturday for £148 (a £262 value).
• Choose starters from the set menu such as BBQ spare ribs or crispy duck salad, before mains including beef Malayan, fire-roasted half a chicken, or sea bass with ginger and pak choi.
• Desserts include chocolate praline parfait, warm chocolate pecan pie, and kaffir lime panna cotta.
• You'll also enjoy a bottle of wine to share.
• Trader Vic's is located at London Hilton on Park Lane and serves an eclectic range of dishes in exotic surrounds with artefacts from all over the world.
• Perfect for a special night out.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 14 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Trader Vic's at 5* London Hilton on Park Lane
Three-Course Meal for Two with Bottle of Wine (from £69) Or for Four People with Two Bottles of Wine (from £138)
enjoy £62 savings
- from £69
up to 47%