You missed it This great deal for Trader Vic's at 5* London Hilton on Park Lane is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Trader Vic's at 5* London Hilton on Park Lane
Three-Course Meal for Two with Bottle of Wine (from £69) Or for Four People with Two Bottles of Wine (from £138)
- Save 47%
- 56 purchased
73% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
In 1944, the owner of Trader Vic's invented the world's first Mai Tai cocktail as a surprise for his buddies. Delight your own friends with today's delectable deal from the Polynesian-style restaurant and bar at London Hilton on Park Lane.
• For £69 (a £131 value) two people will enjoy a three-course meal along with a bottle of wine to share Monday to Thursday.
• Get the same on a Friday or Saturday for £79 (a £131 value).
• Four people can enjoy the same deal with two bottles of wine to share Monday to Thursday for £138 (£262 value) or a Friday or Saturday for £148 (a £262 value).
• Choose starters from the set menu such as BBQ spare ribs or crispy duck salad, before mains including beef Malayan, fire-roasted half a chicken, or sea bass with ginger and pak choi.
• Desserts include chocolate praline parfait, warm chocolate pecan pie, and kaffir lime panna cotta.
• You'll also enjoy a bottle of wine to share.
• Trader Vic's is located at London Hilton on Park Lane and serves an eclectic range of dishes in exotic surrounds with artefacts from all over the world.
• Perfect for a special night out.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 14 November, 2014