• Enjoy some mouth-watering cuisine at Origin Dining
• Dine on a five-course meal for two for $48 (value $97.50)
• Or four can enjoy this fantastic feast for $96 (value $195)
• Six dine on this delicious fusion meal for $144 (value $292.50)
• Five-course set menu shared plate fusion meal to tantalise your tastebuds
• Pot of tea to share or Schibello coffee each
• Dishes updated seasonally - check out the sample menu via the link below!
• 88% rating on Urbanspoon
• Open Monday to Saturday
Origin Dining is the brainchild of Weyman Leong, who has a long and prestigious history of culinary expertise, including working at David Thompson's Michelin-starred Nahm overseas.
He uses this incredible set of skills to create fusion dining at its finest, constantly evolving the style and flavours to reflect the ever-changing nature of cooking.
"Possibly the best meal ever. What a gem of a find..." - LivingSocial Member
Enjoy By October 29, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Five-Course Set Menu Contemporary Cuisine for Two ($48), Four ($96) or Six ($144) at Origin Dining
- from $48