• Tastebud tantilising time? Head for Tin Cat Cafe
• Two-course lunch for two with wine for $39 (value $80)
• Two-course lunch for four with wine for $75 (value $160)
• Soup of the day each and a glass of matching wine each
• French picnic platter to share
• Available Wednesday to Sunday from 11:30am
French Picnic Platter:
Prune & pistachio loaf
Potted fresh cheese and brie with shallots
Green salad with crusty bread
2014 might be all well and good. We've got memes, the iPhone 6 is coming out soon and there are more amazing TV shows than you can point a remote at. But you're going to wish you were born in the fifties after a visit to Tin Cat Cafe.
Taking inspiration from local and family history, Tin Cat is a homage to comfort food done right - like a warming soup of the day that hits the spot and then some, or the more elegant French picnic platter to tickle those Francophiles silly with its cured pork, fresh cheese and crusty bread.
Couple this with a spacious outdoor courtyard brimming with sunlight, kooky little knick-knacks, an ever-changing display of artworks and vibrant red chairs, and you're going to wish time machines were a thing.
"Best coffee, best staff and undoubtedly best atmosphere!!" - Urbanspoon
Enjoy By October 25, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Tin Cat Cafe
Two-Course Winter Lunch with Wine for Two ($39) or Four ($75)
- from $39