Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
If it's a decadent dining experience in chic surroundings you're after, then you don't need to look any further than this offer from Lanes of London within the five-star London Marriott Hotel.
• For £34 (a £63 value) two people will enjoy a sumptuous Moët & Chandon Imperial Afternoon Tea for two people.
• Or four people can indulge for £67 (a £126 value).
• You'll tuck into a delicious selection of finger sandwiches including egg and mayonnaise, cucumber and mint, honey glazed ham and pickle, and smoked salmon and cream cheese.
• You'll also receive plain or raisin buttermilk scones with cream and jam and a selection of cakes and pastries.
• There's a clue in the name, so you'll also enjoy a selection of loose leaf teas as well as a glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial champagne.
• Lanes of London is located on Park Lane within the five-star London Marriott Hotel, right by Marble Arch Tube.
• Valid from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. with a maximum stay of two hours.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »