Legend has it that in 1684 the ghost of owner William Batt appeared at Oakwell Hall, on the very same day he died in London. Uncover the secrets of this historic manor house with today's deal for entrance to Oakwell Hall Country Park and the Red House Museum.
• For £5 (a £10 value) two adults will get entrance to both venues.
• For £6 (a £12 value) get a family ticket for two adults and up to four children.
• Explore Oakwell Hall and get an insight into a post-English Civil War household, set in 100 acres of country park, with a visitor centre, gift shop, nature trail, picnic sites, playground, and countryside centre.
• At the Red House Museum, a Grade II* listed 1830s cloth merchant's home, you can explore period rooms, take a stroll round the beautifully restored gardens, and discover the history of the house's Brontë connection.
• Both museums are in the heart of 'Shirley Country'; Oakwell can be found on Nutter Lane in Birstall and the Red House Museum not far away on Oxford Road in Gomersal.
Click 'Buy Now' and come to your own conclusion as to whether the ghost story is fiction or fable.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Oakwell Hall Country Park and the Red House Museum
Entrance to Red House Museum and Oakwell Hall Country Park for Two Adults (£5) with up to Four Children (£6)
- from £5
up to 50%