• Try something different at Iberico Spanish and South American Food
• Tapas and sangria for two is $49 (value $113)
• Tapas and sangria for four is $98 (value $226)
• Four tapas plates, a fresh garden salad and a garlic bread per couple
• Jug of sangria per couple
• Newtown location
• 300+ Facebook likes and a 4.4-star rating
Over 30 delicious tapas options? Check. Lashings of sangria? Check. Cosy space in Newtown? Check. Yep - the makings of an evening to remember are all here - at Iberico Spanish and South American Food, that is.
The tapas dishes are all large servings, with offerings including croquetas de atun (tuna croquettes); gambas al ajillo (garlic prawns finished in butter) and chorizo a la plancha (BBQ Spanish sausage). And if you haven't tried sangria before, you're in for a treat - they've got a secret recipe that'll knock your socks off - perfecto!
"Sensational" - Facebook
Enjoy By October 26, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Iberico Spanish and South American Food
Tapas for Two ($49) or Four ($98) with Sides and Sangria
- from $49